Zara Boateng

19:58

Hello, Is anybody out there.......
My name is Zara Boateng and I am a blogger.
I started this blog because I wanted something different, as an online content reader, I felt I was tired of the massive produced content on the world wide web(aka internet).
I craved for something different. So I decided to craete this blog and give it the Zara touch.
So basically this blog is going to be about all the things I love.
Here's a conglomeration of things that catch my eye,
make me smile and make me frown.
It's fashion, it's photographs, it's books and music and philosophies and everything in between.
At times I'll grow and sometimes I'll be foolish.
This is a bit of me and a bit of you... and art.



You can email me at boatengzara@gmail.com
Follow on twitter and instagram @zaraboateng
Like on facebook: Zara Boateng
You can send me stuff you want me to feature or if you want me to add your website to the links section
So invite your friends and don’t forget to bookmark the blog….Ciao

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/zaraboateng/