Adele.... Hello

00:24



Just when we thought we couldn't stopped listening to ''Hello'', then she threw us another single .....''When we were young''... OMG... I just heard another single ''Water under the Bridge'' from Adele's album 25... Goose bumps folks.... I am completely blown away...The lyrics are words that I have been dying to say (Bae get in here)....
Her brand new album 25 which is smashing records left, right and center....
How can one lady be such a vocal power house.
No tweaking needed (Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana I am not talking to you )
No profanity (And yes, I am not referring to Riri,  I don't owe her money)
Just pure voice and soul...



Track listing


1. "Hello"   4:55


              2. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)"   3:43

3. "I Miss You"   5:49

4. "When We Were Young"   4:51

5. "Remedy"   4:05

6. "Water Under the Bridge"   4:00

7. "River Lea"   3:45

8. "Love in the Dark"   4:46

9. "Million Years Ago"   3:47

10. "All I Ask"   4:32

11. "Sweetest Devotion"   4:12


So Hello...............


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/zaraboateng/